Quality Analysis Department|FULL TIME
28 JANUARY 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ years of working experience in similar role.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Solid knowledge of SQL.
- Good communication: written/verbal and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tool and testing tools will be an advantage.
- Ability to perform under pressure, flexible and dedicated work environment.
- Writing concise, clear and comprehensive test cases and test plans.
- Collaborating with development team to improve the quality of the existing software.
- Monitoring and improving existing quality process.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Detecting, reporting and tracking software defects on exact time.
- Analyzing and converting business and market requirements to detail test cases and test plans.
What we provide
- Competitive salary (Greater than market if all of the above requirements are met).
- Highly flexible working environment.
- High end system to work on.
- Training on new technologies and skill sets.
Number Of Openings: 1
This Job is NOT open for fresher or beginners.
To Apply: If the job description fits you, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org